LAVENDER (Lavandula angustifolia): EXTRACTION: The oil is extracted from the flowering tips of the evergreen shrub by steam. HERBAL TRADITION: Lavender was a favourite bathtime cleanser for the ancient Romans and has been used to speed healing. Since the 18th century it has been used in soap, perfumes & cosmetics. PROPERTIES: Lavender essential oil is one of the most commonly used & with good reason. It is both relaxing and stimulating, a powerful antiseptic and healer. It calms, refreshes, invigorates and lifts the spirits. HOME USE: Lavender essential oil can be used safely in massage or the bath, A few drops in a warm bath will make you feel pleasantly drowsy and relieve anxiety. In a cool bath, it will refresh and energise. Inhale a few drops from a tissue to help clear your head and lift your spirits. In massage, it is excellent for tense muscles and mental fatigue. MIXING OILS: Lavender essential oil blends very well with: Bergamot, Cedarwood (Atlas), Chamomile (Roman), Citronella, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Lemongrass, Marjoram, Orange, Patchouli or Sandalwood - to name but a few!! OTHER SIZES ARE AVAILABLE FROM: Aura Essential Oils. LAVENDER is an incredibly versatile essential oil, a must for anyone interested in oils and aromatherapy.
* 100ml of LAVENDER Pure Essential Oil for AROMATHERAPY Use. Dark Blue Glass Bottle with Tamper Evident Cap.
* Inci: Lavandula Angustifolia. CAN also be used to make SOAPS, CANDLES, SKINCARE.
* Lavender is an excellent natural treatment for: TENSION, TIREDNESS, DEPRESSION, INFLAMED SKIN.
* Blends incredibly well with most oils, including: GERANIUM, ORANGE, FRANKINCENSE.
* Please see PRODUCT DESCRIPTION for more detailed information on Lavender Oil.